- ❤️ APPEALING TONE - LAGRIMA digital piano with 88 fully weighted hammer action keys are heavier in the low end and lighter in the high end, which simulates the feel of an acoustic piano and provide a wonderful playing experience!
- ❤️ FEATURE - 3 Pedal System (Soft/Sustain/Sostenuto Pedal)/ LCD Display Screen/ 64 Polyphony/ 80 Demo Songs/ Dual, 960 Tones/ 200 Rhythms/ Multiple instrument sound/ Built-in Stereo Speakers/ Slide Cover Design
- ❤️ MULTI-FUNCTIONAL - With metronome/ touch/ transpose/ split/ volume control/ record/ play etc, let you learn piano more happily in a beautiful melody!
- ❤️ USB/MIDI TERMINAL - You can connect and interact with a wide variety of educational, music entertainment or other applications on a computer or Apple and Android devices. What's more, this piano also can connect to external speaker which adds more fun for you!
- ❤️ QUIET MODE - This 88 key piano with two headphone jacks, you will find it at the bottom of the piano (headphone is not included, headphone jack is 3.5 mm), so you don't worry will disturb others' relax when you are playing.
LAGRIMA MULTI-FUNCTIONAL 88 WEIGHTED KEYBOARD DIGITAL PIANO
Multi-function button: metronome/ touch/ transpose/ split/ volume control/ record/ play etc, collaboration between the various features gives you the perfect music experience.
Functions: Built-in Stereo Speakers, 80 Demo Songs, 3 Pedal System (Soft/Sustain/Sostenuto Pedal), 64 Polyphony, dual voice, 960 timbres and 200 Rhythms. And 960 timbres includ so many sounds like acoustic grand piano, honky-tonk piano, bass, violin, music box, guitar, bell and so on.
Connected: USB to host connectivity with MIDI and audio transfer means you only need one Cable to connect to your music-making software. You can connect PC, Mac, iOS, or Android device, with no drivers or installations needed. And you also can connect two sets of headphones(at the bottom of the piano)making the LG-8813 ideal for quiet practice.
88-key Full Hammer Keyboard
Soft pedal-Soften the tone
Sustain pedal-Continuously increasing lengths of sustained notes,from slight to full
Sostenuto pedal-Press the pedal halfway down to get a partial damper effect