- Made of spruce wood panel, maple back board and side plate with inlaid in antique varnish. This is primary practitioner friendly product, Violin Finger Guide, which is convenient for students to find the handle position quickly in the process of learning.
- Maple wood neck, pear-wood finger board, date wood chin rest and tail nail, aluminum alloy strain plate and four integrated fine-tuning tuners.
- The whole violin is made entirely by hand, the black line is embedded, the surface is smooth, the vertical line with the high-grade violin is provided, and the hand feeling is good.
- The tuning knob is made of high-quality wood , the coefficient of friction is appropriate, it is easy to tune, and it is not easy to be out of tune after the sound is adjusted.
- Includes: lightweight hard case, a Brazilwood bow with unbleached genuine Mongolian horsehair, rosin, adjustable shoulder rest, bridges, and a set of strings，cleaning cloth，a violin tuner,Violin Finger Guide
1. Easily leave the strings
Loosen the strings slightly to avoid breaking the strings when placing the bridge. You can release the violin strings by rotating the tuning button at the end of the violin.
2. Place a bridge between the F holes
The F-hole is two f-shaped holes at the end of the violin head. If you push the bridge under the strings, make sure it is between the two F holes.
3. Tighten the strings
Now you can tighten the strings again to hold the buttons in place. Carefully rotate each knob on the bottom of the violin.
The new bow is not able to sound, you need to rub the rosin powder to have a sound.
Tuning the violin
The acoustic violin set comes with a tuner that allows the player to tune the violin.
case, bow , rosin, shoulder rest, bridges, and a set of strings，cleaning cloth，a violin tuner,Violin Finger Guide